At the Law Offices of Amanda C. Micallef, P.A. we understand the importance and complexity of Real Estate, Land Use, Development and Construction matters.
We will apply an extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, development and construction matters, and general business, to all areas of real estate law, from contract drafting and review to litigation.
We do recognize that some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom, and can help guide negotiations to protect your interests, as well as drafting or assisting in preparation of early agreements, to ensure your rights are protected and reducing the likelihood of later litigation.
However, as former prosecutor for the State of Florida, having lead multi day, complex jury trials, and spent considerable time in the courtroom, Attorney Micallef will be ready to aggressively litigate your real estate disputes whenever necessary.
- Site Selection
- Eminent Domain
- Adverse Possession
- Contract Preparation
- Private Note & Mortgages
- Title Searches & Opinion
- Commercial & Residential Development/ Acquisitions/Sales
- Homeowners and Condominium Associations
- Permitting, Variance, Zoning Applications
- Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Quiet Title Action & Quit Claim Deeds
- Local & State Government Hearings
- Construction Defect Claims
- Construction Contract Disputes
- Construction Liens
- Delays and Liquidated Damages
- Request For Proposals (RFP’s)
- Bond Claims